Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Product Review: Habadisei Facial Mask Variety Pack

My friend Ruby has been telling me that Hadabisei Facial Mask's very good and she found a pharmacy where they sell a variety pack for just $16.5!! Yesterday, i finally got some time to go to Chinatown and bought this: 
 I paid $17.96 (tax included). The price for a 5 pieces pack of one mask is around $15. This variety pack is sooooooooo much cheaper and you get to try on every kind of mask they have XD
 This variety pack included: 1 3D(aging care Hydration), 2 Super Moist, 2 Clear, 2 Firming, 2 Tightening, and 2 GABA masks.
 I tried the Clear mask and i found something that i don't like about the mask. In terms of the sheet's thickness, it's thinner than My Beauty Diary. When i use My Beauty Diary i always have a lot of essence left to put on my neck and areas below my neck. However, for Hadabisei mask, after i took out the mask from the bag there was no essence left anymore >.< and this is something i don't like. but overall i'll give this 7/10. If i had to choose between My Beauty Diary and Hadabisei, I would choose My Beauty Diary because it's cheaper and my skin didn't show a huge difference after i used a Hadabisei mask. 
and last~ a picture of myself~ totally looooooooooove my camera's beauty skin effect <3
p.s. sorry for the messy room >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment